Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Im supposed to have a quiet and low-profile birthday with my designated friends at Piccadilly's ,instead it turns out to be quite a bashed! How it happened I really don't know .....when I walk in I was forced down with two glasses of champagne! After that I could feel the shivers in my spine ,as the chilling champagne disperse all over my head and body !

The rest is of the night is smashing and well remembered the next day , with a ...........hangover!!!!



Paul ....I believed is the one of the few who colluded in exposing my birthday plans!!


The few of my many friends who came to party.

Choong,Yien and Nancy

Yien ,Miza , Boy and Baby(background).

Excellent couples Michelle and Jacky....the only fews whom I invited but doesn't have a clue it was my birthday !!
Paul,the bar owner cum the highly "efficient" bartender........

Miza ....her last month in Picca ,would be moving off to better things ...wished her well!

Tequila Queens of POPs !!!!........all is well n ends well ,everbody stayed happy and went home safe!!! Like to shared my deep gratitude and sincere appreciation to my friends who had scoop up the scheme to organise the party and make it a memorable one for me.......thanks for the cakes and the drinks ...sorry I could not take all your pictures but in return and reward ,I did took the time to calibrate the dance musics through the night!!!

No comments: