Sunday, April 27, 2008

D Spring's Food Outlets


My occassional trip to Springs was not only to enjoy the splendour of the environment but

also to grab the chance of savouring the many food outlets that are there. Here are some of the food outlets I had my palate thrown with delight and my wallet almost wiped clean............!!!

Manhattan Fish Market from NY is in Springs.......famous for its fish and chips,mussels ,salmons and shrimps ,worth a try but it aint cheap either.
Good ambience.

A replica of the fish cutting board commonly used at the Manhattan Fish Market.
Manhattan Fish and Chips .....very good with medium servings.Famous Garlic Butter Mussels promotion for RM7 .

I Love Sushi!!
I think this is one of the most popular outlets in Spring..one that you have to wait for a sitting!
No regrets and will be back again and again and again..........Enough of western and japanese ,the fast food eateries stalls are good as well with locals ,asians and western choices...i like the korean stall!


1 comment:

Tamie said...

Those are very beautiful & colorful pictures, the temple is really pretty.

Thanks for sharing :)