Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MY NEWLY REFURBISHED BLOG !!

Ladies and Gentlement , I've been blogging since November 2006 and I figured my blog needs a complete overhaul and also that I was straying on the paths of basic bloggers since day 1 .....they say those are for babies !!

So by moving up to the more elite bloggers , my course is irreversible, so there you have it ......My New Blog!!!

What new?.............For a start I have the language translator for those who know nuts bout English and its called Babel Fish(Located at the top righthand corner) . Actually it is to please my mandarin literate visitors.

The bug doesn't stop here ....in the short or long run , there may be abrupt changes so maybe what you saw today would be dissolve tomorrow.....its a continuation until the perfection comes in.

For those who wants to blog to the extreme ,betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com will help you along the way...Happy Blogging Dudes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work on ur blog so far dude. Kinda blew me away, not necessarily with the contents of the blog but the emphasis was on how much heart u put into it. Brilliant!!

Since u're starting a "new" blog or if I dare to say, steering into the "pro" league of bloggers, it'll be interesting where you'll be heading...politics? reforms? Kuching social life? kuching's "ugly" side, eg: parking, driving, etc...... but knowing you, i'm sure u'll start something that'll make ppl start talking...CHEERS!!!