Monday, June 25, 2007

Smoke Billows the Sunday Skies.........

As I was driving home around 2pm yesterday, I noticed a plume of smoke rising towards the sky. So I decided to follow the trail and at the back of my mind ,some unlucky dude's place is going up in smoke.




So do you noticed all the cars were heading in the same direction as I am heading...guess Im not the only dude that curious and nothing better to do p: !!!!!



Last night I had a dream about what I should write about the plume of smoke in my blog(no joke!!). I was supposed to write about aliens invading Kuching and leaving a trail of destruction in its path just like the War of the Worlds....dudes , don't know why I had that dream but it ceratinly look like one !!



Anyway , it looks like a shophouse on fire but it turns out that there was a tyre dump behind that caught fire , this is the second time. Guess who is the culprit that left it there....picture has spoken the truth dude ....so fined the bastards!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…